Marketing and Sponsorship InternBookmark This
RVA Has Talent
528 S. 2nd Street
DescriptionRVA Has Talent's mission is to raise the value for homegrown Artists by providing exceptional entertainment for Richmonders. For more information, visit www.rvahastalent.com
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic sponsorship intern to join our team!
Responsibilities-Help solicit sponsorship to local businesses and larger corporations
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with lead generation by researching key sponsorship prospects via internet and phone, compile company information and contact names, and present findings to team.
- Reach out to prospective partners.
- Assist with preparation for meetings with current and prospective partners.
- Continuously research activity occurring in the sponsorship world in the local community/arts entertainment arena.
- May provide support at our open mics and events
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Familiar with all social media outlets.
-Creative and organized