Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Marketing/Sales/PR Intern Needed ASAP for Summer and/or Fall 2013Bookmark This
5080 Spectrum, Suite 320w
DescriptionIn 2003, projekt202 was formed to help businesses solve their toughest user experience related software and website challenges. From these humble beginnings, we have grown into a player in the global market offering integrated services of User Experience Design, Technological Development and Digital Marketing.
#1282 on the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies
#13 on the Dallas Business Journal’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
Listed as on of 5 “Colol Vendors in Application Development “in Gartner’s 2012 Report to CIO’s
• This opportunity is with the projekt202 Dallas location only (tollway & beltline)
• Work with the business development and marketing teams to implement marketing strategies and coming up with marketing ideas.
• Aid marketing team in social media scheduling, content creation, event marketing coordination
• Meet with potential clients
• Aid sales teams in contract negotiation, proposal creation, customer service and account management
• Interns will be considered for future full-time positions
RequirementsThis experience will be fun, challenging and rewarding. projekt202 is a leader in software innovation, technology and digital marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn this rapidly growing business and develop your marketing skills.
You will be able to control your own work schedule so this opportunity is perfect if you are enrolled in school, or in need of flexible hours.
please visit our website @ www.projekt202.com
email your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org