Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
2034 Suite B, South Alex Rd.
West Carrollton, OH
DescriptionIVS is a company that has been around for almost 6 years, and has been providing automated retail / robotic systems, custom vending machines and self serve kiosks to many retailers and brands large and small.
IVS is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our company produces quality work for major companies nationally and international, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of video and photography of equipment during event rentals, hardware and software. Video or images will be used for website, marketing packets or demonstration purposes.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of video and photo in the automated retail and self service industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment