Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Medical Device Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1862 Union Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionCity Surgical is a Medical Device Distributor specializing in Spine and Neuro Surgical devices. We cover Northern California and work in numerous hospitals working one on one with surgeons to provide innovative products for patient care. We work in the Operating room providing implants and instrumentation for surgery.
We are looking for someone who can help support our sales team while learning the business and getting trained on specific products and procedures. This position allows you to understand the business and for us to see if this could be a long term fit. The position will cover the San Francisco Bay Area.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Transfer surgical sets to and from hospitals
- Assist in daily sales activities
- Cover surgeries for sales reps
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Set up meetings and prepare for sales calls
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education