Merchandise/Buying InternBookmark This
50 West 23rd Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAlloy Apparel and Accessories has various Part-Time Merchandising Internship opportunities for talented and motivated students to assist the Brand Merchandiser/Buyer/Assistant Buyer for our Catalog/Web business.
The position will be available for the Winter/Spring semester. We offer a small daily stipend of college credit. Minimum 20 – 25 hours per week required.
• Sample tracking (requesting and returning to vendors), organizing samples and upkeep of sample closets. Overseeing sample donations.
• Tracking, tagging and passing photo samples to creative.
• Vendor communication in regards to sample tracking, setting up market appointments and assisting in requesting style information for PO’s.
• Take pictures for sample logs and paginations, make copies, and filing.
• Execute special projects as needed.
• Student in Junior or Senior year; Fashion Merchandising major.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of merchandising and interest in the juniors market.
• Able to multi-task.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include Alloy Internship in the subject of the email.