Marketing and Sales AssistantBookmark This
2520 E Hennepin Ave
DescriptionRepair King... We are a company that has been around for 14 years and counting, we have a A+ rating with the BBB and Angies list. We are a fun company with a really cool atmosphere. We are a small family yet really close. We work as a team here and would love to have you come join us. Repair King is looking for an intern who is responsible, self-motivated, and who
embraces problem-solving and has effective time-management skills.
Internships are flexible, we are willing to adjust internship to better suit
both parties. Inquire within.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion
walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking,
and hearing. Speaking additional languages is a plus.
Admin, networking, practicing developing business relationships, some sales,
marketing, learning and applying creative ways to produce leads/clients
General internship is unpaid for hourly work, but your duties will result in
building business for the company and you will be compensated on a commission
base! You will more than likely generate more income than a typical internship.
We are not going to eat steak while you eat beans! :-)
You will spend 8 – 10 weeks during the spring/summer:
•Gaining an understanding of our business operations
•Researching and analyzing business issues impacting Repair King
•Generate business through an array of business strategies
•Receive mentoring and networking opportunities
•GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
•Good communication skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Assist in creating and executing an effective method of marketing, generating a strong referral network
- Help execute campaigns for a variety of clients across a wide range of relative industries that share common clients
Assist in branding, marketing, and relationship building, along with attending industry events as an ambassador of the company