Outside SalesBookmark This
Falcon Door Company
1350 Union Hill Rd, Ste A
DescriptionFalcon Door Company is expanding the team in the Atlanta metro area as well as in new markets. We are looking for individuals with sales, marketing, and/or construction experience for these positions. While we value candidates with relevant work experience, we also recognize that some individuals may be lacking work experience but have a strong work ethic and positive attitude to bring to the table. We welcome these candidates to apply as well if other qualifications are met; training will be provided.
We are currently interviewing for the following positions:
• Consultations and Sales for Residential Customers
• Account Management and Sales for Business Customers
• Marketing and Brand Awareness
In today’s market, many homeowners are opting to redecorate or remodel their current home over purchasing a new home. Replacing hollow doors with a solid wood door is an easy upgrade that makes an immediate impression. Solid doors are also more durable and provide insulation. A sales consultant would be responsible for securing potential customers, presenting the customer with options to meet their needs, and following up with customers to answer further questions and close the sale.
An account manager would be focused on the business customers rather than consumer accounts. This position will be responsible for not only generating new business customers but also maintaining the relationships established with existing customers. Many of these existing customer accounts will have frequent reorders to manage as well. Some of these accounts will have a longer sale cycle which will require the account manager to be responsible for making the initial bid for the contract and also for the follow up throughout.
Both of the positions described above will be responsible for marketing the company’s products and services to prospective customers through one-on-one meetings and by phone. Internet leads will be divided amongst the team according to territory. Though some leads will be provided, it is also the responsibility of the team member to find new prospects as well.
If you are interested in a position listed above, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. We prefer an applicant who is comfortable working with both the consumers and business customers, and candidates interested in cross-training for both positions will be given first priority in the selection process.
ResponsibilitiesAs part of the sales team, you will conduct direct, outside sales and business development, educating clientele on the custom products and services that we provide.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
• Implementing marketing and business development strategies
• Maintaining customer relationships
• Handling reorders from existing customers
• Managing database of customer contacts and their information
• Working closely with customers via phone, e-mail or in person
• Presenting marketing presentations with customers and field professionals
• Following up with customers to ensure product delivery and satisfaction
• Performing assigned marketing research and composing reports of findings
RequirementsAs part of the sales team, you must be a motivated professional with a great attitude and a strong desire to succeed. Ideal candidates are results driven and team players. You must be an excellent communicator who is able to interact exceptionally well with consumers, field professionals, and management or senior level executives.
Other requirements of the sales team role include:
• Bachelor’s degree or combination of school and experience
• Experience in sales and/or marketing
• Business development and outside sales experience preferred
• Previous experience in a construction or a related environment is a plus
• Excellent writing and presentation skills and computer skills including Word and Excel
• Able to multitask and outstanding organizational skills
• Good driving record and/or insurable driving record