Part Time Internship to work in the Fashion IndustryBookmark This
231W 39th street. Suite 406
New York, NY
DescriptionODVision is a Fashion Sales and Consultancy Agency. We represent different brands from Spain and Italy
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented intern to help us during spring 2014 selling campaign.
Responsibilities- Help preparing for market
- Manage showroom (responsible to keep the showroom neat at all times)
- Help with the new samples of the different collections at the beginning of each selling campaign
- Help with the merchandising of the collections in the showroom
- Prepare and organize market materials for each selling campaign
- Take pictures of the collections when samples arrive
- Mail catalogs to accounts
- Research new stores through the online retail environment, magazines
- Call potential new accounts for future market appointments.
- Update customer's data in our system.
- Send samples and monitor sample sales
- Do market search for potential new customers.
- Call to set up appointments with customers
- Prepare and participate in tradeshows in New York and Las Vegas
- Be involved during the selling campaign in all aspects of the business
- Follow up with orders and track them
- Communicate with existing customers in a regular base
- Manage returns and reorders for customers
RequirementsWe are looking for a student in fashion who wants to gain some experience while studying or someone who just graduated in fashion and is looking for the next job opportunity!
Ideally students from FIT or Parsons