Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Orlando, FloridaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - WisconsinLochness Medical Inc.
Part-Time Sales & Customer Relations InternshipBookmark This
Praetorian Group, Inc,
200 Green Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThe Praetorian Group has become the leading online media company in the public safety market by bringing Internet technologies to first responders across the nation and beyond. Founded in 1999, Praetorian owns and operates www.PoliceOne.com, www.FireRescue1.com, www.EMS1.com, www.CorrectionsOne.com and www.Homeland1.com as well as a number of micro sites focusing on niche areas of each market, including firefighter rehabilitation, first responder grants, and volunteer firefighting.
You will have the opportunity to learn hands on about online media as well as work with a great team at an exciting, fast growing company that is redefining niche marketing.
• Part Time
• 15 hours per week
• 3 days a week
• Unpaid* – Travel expenses reimbursed
ResponsibilitiesAs an Intern with Praetorian Group you will:
• Gain valuable experience with SalesLogix- our Customer Relationship Management software.
• Place a high-volume of calls for the Member Services department.
• Work on various marketing campaigns including assembling and shipping promotional items to members and clients.
• Assist with other special projects.
Requirements• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or an applicable focus
• Customer service and/or administrative experience
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
• Timeliness, attention to detail and accuracy are critical to this position
• People-oriented with a strong, friendly phone presence
• Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and be technically savvy
• Hard working; good communication skills and able to complete projects quickly
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office preferred