Phone Sales - The Whitney Reynolds ShowBookmark This
The Whitney Reynolds Show
DescriptionThe Whitney Reynolds Show is a talk show on WYCC/PBS Chicago. We strive to make a difference. After only a year airing as an online talk show, W3! was picked up by NBC Chicago to play on a weekly rotation Saturday and Sundays on their NBC Chicago Nonstop channel. The Whitney Reynolds Show was one of only two contributed shows (shows not produced by NBC) selected to air on the new channel. Last year we aired on WTTW and WTTW Prime (Both PBS stations) and we just secured a 1 year contract on WYCC/PBS.
We would like to find candidates that are eager to work for commissions. We understand that finding and developing sponsorship can be challenging that's why if we find the right person, we are willing to pay top dollar! Our show is at a critical point and we need more folks on board as we make our push to go national. We would require someone who can create with little direction and most importantly, execute on your ideas.
We are a cross functional team that thrives on the next challenge. Because of this, we would offer you a unique environment where you could contribute in many ways and we are open to suggestions.
Responsibilities- Identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Hold yourself accountable.
Requirements- Ability to hold yourself accountable.
- Tough, rugged and dogged personality
- Never quit mentality
- Understanding of the need to develop a pipeline
- We will give you freedom to develop ideas ways to capitalize on companies requests; you need to be able to think creatively.
- Ability to seek a mutually beneficial relationship with companies.
-You need to be able to use email.
-You need to have your own phone line.
-Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member.