Product Management & Customer Support InternBookmark This
ThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
293 Timber Road
DescriptionThroughout the world, the name ThyssenKrupp Bilstein stands for innovation and high-tech solutions in chassis engineering. With its competitive chassis engineering solutions and with production facilities in Europe, North and South America, and Asia, the company supplies a complete range of damping and suspension products. Moreover, ThyssenKrupp Bilstein has for many years, been a preferred partner in motor sports and vehicle tuning.
Key objectives of this internship position are gaining corporate experience within an internationally operating automotive business. The intern is going to be exposed to national and international product management strategies for a highly recognized consumer brand.
Responsibilities- Market research
- Evaluating competitive market data
- Preparing market data presentations
- Creation of catalog interchange data
- Customer service administration support
- Assist with administration and creation of online training tools
- Utilize SAP for internal procedures
- Assist in development of CRM software tool
Requirements- Interest in the automotive industry preferred
- Undergraduate degree candidate (various majors apply)
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office suite product. Specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and able to assist meeting deadlines
- Ability to work 20 hr/week, desired start date is October 2013