Project CoordinatorBookmark This
GRS - Global Recruiting Source
31340 Solon Rd #24
DescriptionGRS is a growing recruiting firm based in Cleveland. We are the dominant recruiting firm nationwide within certain niche industries. We work closely with leaders of companies within these industries to help them identify, attract and hire the most talented people possible to help them grow their organizations. GRS is well established, founded in 1979, and seeking to grow within its current specialty areas and to branch out into new niche industries where the GRS model can be applied.
As a Project Coordinator with GRS, you will have the opportunity to learn and apply the following skills:
• Use and maintenance of a customer contact database
• Actively recruiting candidates for current searches
• Tracking and recording key business metrics
• Calling and gathering data in order to build the database
• Using different websites for information gathering on prospects
• Developing new potential clients through marketing
In addition to these activities, you will work alongside highly successful people that are passionate about what they do and eager to share knowledge. This is a fun atmosphere, and you will be involved with high level business leaders negotiating life changing deals. Also, GRS is rapidly growing, and regularly has opportunities available for those that want to build a career and grow into other roles.