Public RelationsBookmark This
Breakthrough Events INC.
129 E. Patrick ST
DescriptionHere at Breakthrough Events, we do event coordination and public relations. We specialize in the retail development and brand advertising for our clients. We are looking to fill our entry level marketing positions. It's a fast paced training program that leads to management. You start off working with our promotional events and the marketing strategies involved.
Responsibilities• Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
• Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ONLY
RequirementsBreakthrough Events is one of the YOUNGEST, FASTEST, GROWING marketing firms working out of the Frederick, MD area that specializes in promotional marketing. Breakthrough Events works with various Name Brand Clients in the Health, Fashion, Automotive and Gourmet Food Industries that has brought us to expand locally as well as nationally over the past few years.
Now, in order to meet client and community demands, the Human Resource department is furthering its success by introducing our Existing and New Campaigns! We are now working with TOP OF THE LINE BRANDS and planning EVENT BASED & RETAIL promotions to create awareness and exposure for our clients! We are currently seeking ENTRY LEVEL candidates, with or without experience, to cross train in the following areas:
• Entry Level Marketing
• Promotional Sales
• Customer Service
• Public Relations
We are also looking to train top candidates to fill much needed MANAGEMENT positions.
These positions need to be filled IMMEDIATELY so entry level GRADUATES are encouraged to apply as well as Interns.
Please COPY AND PASTE your resume to the e-mail for submission