RECRUIT & SALES EXECs – PLACEMENT – HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – WELLESLEYBookmark This
110 Cedar Street, Ste 20
DescriptionGardner Resources Consulting in Wellesley, a placement firm, is seeking Recruiting Executives to staff open positions for companies in the Boston area in healthcare and finance.
Gardner Resources is a highly successful; value driven organization that specializes in provides IT staffing services to the Healthcare and Financial Investment industries. GRC is based on the principles of building long-term relationships and applying proven methodologies that add real value. The Company’s operating principles are based on ethics, quality, service, and responsibility. We are recognized for exceptional customer service and a team-oriented approach.
Over the years Gardner Resources has won numerous national and regional awards for accelerated growth, actively supports local and national charities and is widely acknowledged as “a great place to work”. The company is actively recruiting individuals who are looking to take the next step in their sales or recruitment career and have the drive to be a successful contributor on a truly great team.
Gardner Resources is seeking candidates with at least one year of sales experience or as a Recruiter working for a placement firm. Please find the job description for the Recruiting and Sales Executive below.
The individuals Gardner is seeking for these positions should have worked for a company that is commission driven. The Company is seeking candidates that are self-motivated, have the internal drive to be successful, and, love sales and closing business. GRC offers a competitive base salary, plus a lucrative commission plan and great benefits.
Please review Gardner Resources web site: www.gardnerresources.com
Gardner Resources is a great place to work. The culture has been described as hard working but laid back, open communication, and team oriented. The company provides 2 to 3 weeks of intensive training, and, 1 to 1 mentorship. General staff training is conducted every other week on topics related to the placement industry.
Gardner Resources has contracted with my company, RR&HR Consulting, to recruit and hire Recruiting and Sales Executives. If you are interested in one of the positions, please call or email. I look forward to discussing these opportunities with you.
Base salary plus lucrative commission plan, and, great benefits including:
• Subsidized Health Care Plan
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• Casual Work Environment
Please respond to:
Irene.levitt AT rrandhr.com
Recruitment, Research & HR Consulting (RR&HR) is a consulting firm that works with high tech to provide services recruiting talented professionals, Human Resources and Research. Check out our website: www.rrandhr.com
• Strong phone sales or recruiting experience
• Recruiting consultants via phone, email, social media and in-person meetings
• Presenting GRC’s services, facilitating the hiring process and closing business opportunities.
• Proven success with a previous employer
• Ability to work as a member in a close knit team environment
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial personality
• Motivated by achievement and recognition
• Coachable, flexible and creative
• Long term relationship oriented
• Focused, self reliant, and organized
• Managing your overall productivity and efficiency as measured against pre-determined goals.
• Developing effective working relationships with the sales team.
RequirementsCandidates Must Have:
• College Degree
• Must have at least one year of Recruiting experience, working for a placement company, or, Sales with a commission plan
• Ability to work full time in the Wellesley office 5 days per week
• Clean driving record, pass a criminal background check, no significant credit issues
• Multiple references from staff, peers, teachers, managers, clients and candidates (if prior recruiting experience).
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Residence within 30 miles of Wellesley, MA
Required Personality Traits & Characteristics:
• High degree of integrity, strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, goal oriented
• Ability to influence others positively
• Comfortable disagreeing with superiors
• High sense of urgency and competitiveness
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to function professionally at many different levels (clients, management, peers).