Renewable Energy Sales Training ProgramBookmark This
100 Matsonford Rd
Renewable Energy is rapidly growing in the Northeast. From residential rooftop solar to clean electricity and energy efficiency, clean energy is now within reach of all consumers in all states from Pennsylvania to New York and all the way to Massachusetts. Community Energy, the leading renewable energy sales and marketing company in the Northeast since 1999, is currently offering a Paid Renewable Energy Sales Training Program with the potential for full-time employment following graduation.
This real-world work opportunity is designed to provide professional development and hands on sales experience in the clean energy field. It is a 6-10 hour per week position in which you will work closely with Community Energy’s staff to gain valuable skills and experience. Team members will have an opportunity to generate leads, sell clean energy products, qualify homes for solar arrays, design solar systems for installation, coordinate solar canvassing trips and manage other outreach events. The perfect candidate is responsible & proactive, hungry to broaden their education, willing to take a trip, has strong communication skills, and good-humored. Community Energy will provide all training and marketing materials. Advancement opportunities may exist with proven success during program and strong management skills.
You will be trained in the following:
• The basics of renewable energy and the electric grid
• How solar power works for homes
• Door to door, telephone and event-based sales
• Qualifying homes for solar power
• Canvassing in nearby neighborhoods; occasional longer weekend trips
• Telephone sales and customer service
• Residential solar system design
• Tabling at campuses and retail locations (Natural Food Stores, Community Events, Farmers Markets)
• Enthusiasm for and knowledge about the renewable energy industry
• Recent graduation or rising Junior or Senior
• Ability to dedicate 6-10 hours per week for a full semester
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
• Must be a team player
• $10/hour plus commission based on results
Community Energy is a leading developer and marketer of renewable energy with offices in Pennsylvania and Colorado. Our mission is to ignite the market and develop the supply of fuel-free energy. Backed by our successful track record and driven by a passionate team for leading the way on renewable energy, we deliver clean energy solutions to utilities, businesses, institutions and individuals. Community Energy, Inc. is independently-owned and headquartered in Radnor, PA. For more information please visit http://www.communityenergyinc.com.