Sales ManagerNeurons Art & Technology
Financial Advisor TraineeNational Securities
Business Development Intern with a benefit corporation using tech to provide nutrition and wellnessEnara Health
Sales Rep - Late Night BostonLate Night Boston
ENTRY LEVEL SALES & INTERNSHIPS – SELL MOBILE & WEB SITES & APPLICATIONS - FRAMINGHAM, MABookmark This
1101 Worcester Road
INKRITI, a technology consulting company that develops solutions for customers that do business on the web or mobile, is seeking to hire individuals for entry level Sales Associates. Prior sales experience is not required!
We want to hire recent college graduate, or May 2013 graduates, that are interested in pursuing a career in sales. Inkriti provides training, mentorship and a career path in technology sales.
This is a great opportunity, for recent graduates to receive training on selling technology services such as e-commerce, content management, and, web and mobile development. Chosen candidates will work closely with Senior Sales Managers who will mentor and provide guidance.
The selected candidates must have excellent communication skills (speaking and writing), an extroverted personality, and, enjoy talking on the phone. You will be successful in this sales position if you learn quickly and are smart.
Inkriti offers you the opportunity to learn how to sell in the technology services industry and grow a career in the booming area of high tech sales. We offer a career path including advancement to Out-side Sales.
Email your resume with phone number and times you are available for a phone interview to - email@example.com or call 617-331-3194
Inkriti is a technology consulting company that provides solutions for customer-centric e-business. Our expertise spans e-commerce, content management, extranets, intranets, mobile development, Microsoft technology, and portals.
Inkriti is a fun and fast growing company in a dynamic industry. We are headquartered in Framingham, MA and have a global technology center in India. Learn more about Inkriti at www.inkriti.com
• Proactively prospect, call, follow up, and schedule appointments with target accounts
• Learn Inkriti services and be able to speak with contacts regarding these offerings
• Work closely with sales team to provide feedback and help create new sales material
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Candidates must be a recent graduate or will graduate in 2013 from college
• An aggressive results-oriented sales person who is not afraid to make cold calls
• Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks
• Highly disciplined individual with self-starter mentality
• Desire to pursue career in sales is preferred but not required
• Aptitude to learn quickly (both sales techniques and technology) and aspiration to continually learn and improve skillset
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions