SALES INTERNSHIP (1 full-time or 2 part time max opening for Fall 2013)Bookmark This
Outhouse | Eddie Borgo
204 ELIZABETH ST. FLOOR 2
New York, NY
DescriptionOUTHOUSE LLC | EDDIE BORGO
Building Strong Resumes for Strong Careers
EDDIE BORGO Studio is looking for professional and hard working candidates to intern in our New York City Studio for the
Summer (May-September) 10 Full Time
Fall (October-January) 15 Part Time
Spring (January-May) 15 Part Time
We offer 10 full time internships per season, but are willing to accommodate part time schedules. See below for office hours
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
Office Hours are from 9:30am-6:30pm, and we expect interns to be able to commit 2-5 days a week to come into the studio for the duration of their internship. We can accommodate full-time and part-time internships.
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email Bianca Maxwell Harris at email@example.com with “Internship- NAME OF INTERNSHIP POSITION - Semester” in the subject line along with a cover letter, resume and portfolio (required for design + social media).
Those selected will be given an opportunity for an interview in-person in our NYC Studio or via Skype.
ResponsibilitiesSales Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Fashion Merchandising Management, Entrepreneurship or other applicable Business/Fashion oriented majors.
• Assist Sales in the department’s day to day tasks and small projects
• Creation and maintenance of schedules and contact lists
• Tracking purchases
• Assist in providing product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Researching stores
• Assisting with showroom appointments and market week preparations
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!
RequirementsBASIC ESSENTIAL SKILLS
All candidates should be able to commit a minimum of 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an e-commerce/digital Marketing or Communications internships prior
• High preference for Retail or Publishing experience
• Familiar with quantitative data analysis
• Advanced Excel user
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative flair and love of the luxury fashion space
• Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
• Proven ability to see a task through to the end
• Excellent work ethos and good timekeeping