Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Orlando, FloridaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - WisconsinLochness Medical Inc.
SALES Intern for Commercial Photography Co. for the FallBookmark This
Marla Aufmuth: photographer
DescriptionWe are looking for a Sales Intern to assist in day-to-day activities while gaining real-world on the job experiences. You will work with new and existing Clients, learn more about making sales for a small business and establish relationships. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is creative, business savvy and who likes to think outside the box.
Marla Aufmuth: photographer is a photography studio specializing in corporate lifestyle, event, portrait, product and wedding photography. We have four specific brands. We are looking for a high energy, outgoing personality who loves technology and providing exceptional service to clients. We are looking for someone who would jump at the prospect of building close quality partnerships with clients varying from ad firms, magazines, and event producers to large companies.
Responsibilities•Making phone calls, sending emails, tracking everything meticulously in a database, helping with social media, and making sure it all gets followed up.
• Assisting with preparation of marketing and advertising campaigns in print, e-mail and social media across four different brands. Tracking these campaigns and following up with client interactions via phone and meetings.
Requirements- Candidate should be outgoing with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Strong written, organizational, and project management skills needed.
- Ability to steer multiple projects from start to finish while communicating updates to all as needed. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Knowledge and previous use of Word, Excel, PhotoShop, Facebook, Google+, twitter, wordpress is a plus.