Inside Sales Account ExecutiveStudent Media Group
NYC eCommerce Start Up Looking for Intern (Midtown West)BronzeCo
Be a part of something COOL! Sales Position Available NOW!CryoFX
Travel Sales Career: Southern CaliforniaDiscover the World
Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Travel IndustryDiscover the World
SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR VERIZON WIRELESS AUTHORIZED RETAILERBookmark This
70 Bowery Street, Rm 204
New York, NY
DescriptionThe sales representative will be working for Friendly Communication International Corp., a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer located on Bowery St., New York.
- This position is available for both part-time and full-time.
- The travel cost to and from the store will be compensated.
- The sales representative will be paid by base + commission.
Responsibilities- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Gathers current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements- Speaks both English and Cantonese Chinese fluently. (If the applicant can speak Mandarin as well, that would be a plus.)
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales.