New User RecruiterWordoor
Entry/Jr. Level Sales Professional - Philadelphia - B2B Software SalesLivegenic Inc
Sales Representative for Design FirmCortez Visual
Spring Semester Sales and Marketing InternshipB Floral, LLC
Entry Level Sales and Marketing - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Sales Account ManagerBookmark This
A.R.C. Marketing, Inc
7820-5 Pan American East Freeway NE
A.R.C. Marketing handles promotional marketing, sales and advertising, as well as new customer acquisitions for our clients. We have contracts with fortune 500 companies as well as the biggest satellite provider in the country.
We are looking for individuals that are willing to start out at the entry level and move their way up through our management training program. The goal of our company is to expand into new locations and markets.
Every person starts out at the same position regardless of experience or degrees. A.R.C. Marketing is committed to promoting from within. Every individual that completes our management training program will then oversee their own market.
Responsibilities- Provide potential and existing clients information on our Clients' brand and promotions
- Managing and following up with team members
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Use direct marketing and sales methods to obtain new customers for our clientele
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education