Sales AssistantBookmark This
North American Survey Supply Co.
2045 Bennett Road
DescriptionThe position provides an intern with the knowledge and experience in all aspects of sales, communications, and customer relations through hands-on involvement in the sales processes under the supervision and training of a sales professional.
The intern will learn key elements of success such as competitive assessment, prospecting, appointment setting, sales-call planning and customer follow-up.
Ideal candidate will be able to work 3 days a week, Tuesday to Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at our Northeast Philadelphia office.
Internship has the potential to turn into a full-time position.
Apply online through Internships.com or send your resume to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesSales Assistant Job Duties:
- Contact businesses by telephone in order to find qualifying leads from our customer database.
- Telephone, e-mail, or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts and accounts.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Accomplish company's mission by completing related results as needed.
RequirementsA sales assistant should have exceptional communication and phone skills, be persuasive and hardworking. Must have a good attitude and be able to make quick decisions on their feet.
Skills/Qualifications: must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), comfortable making phone calls on a daily basis, data entry skills, reporting skills, self-development, professionalism, attention to detail, understanding the customer, teamwork.
An interest in the construction, engineering, architectural industry is recommended.