Account Executive 100k+RBH Consulting
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Learn The Art Of Sales From The World's #1 Influence Mentor & Best-Selling Author By QualifyingJonathan DeCollibus International
Sales & Marketing (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Paid ($1,000/mo. and up) Sales & Marketing InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales AssistantBookmark This
199 Water Street, New York, New York
New York, NY
DescriptionJob Title – Aflac Sales Associate
EVER THOUGHT … EVER WONDERED …
· Where will I be five years from now if I remain in my current position?
· Will I attain the financial security I need (or that my family needs)?
· Do I really enjoy my current occupation and lifestyle?
· Have I ever considered being my own boss?
· Would I like the opportunity to earn a substantial income?
AFLAC HAS THE ANSWERS!
· National TV and print advertising
· An outstanding compensation package where YOU control how much you earn
· Potential annual increases (renewals) of $5,000–$10,000+
· Exciting incentives and a stock bonus plan
· Over 372,000 established payroll accounts nationwide
Aflac is currently seeking sales associates. We are looking for self-motivated professionals to join one of the fastest-growing career/business opportunities in America.
If you want to begin or further your career in sales, Aflac is WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
THE AFLAC OPPORTUNITY OFFERS:
· Support for the entrepreneur at all organizational levels.
· Education through Aflac University® and field training in all areas.
· Awards, recognition, and trips.
· Unlimited income and financial rewards.
· Top commissions, including advance and residual income.
· Company-paid stock bonus of 3.5 percent.
· Referral bonus.
· Career advancement.
· No nights, weekends, or travel necessary.
FACTS ABOUT AFLAC:
· Founded in 1955
· Has 90 percent national brand-name recognition
· Insures more than 372,000 payroll accounts
· Has nearly $60 billion in assets
· Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
· Named to Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year
· Named by Business to Business magazine as its company of the year
· Included in Selling Power magazine’s list of America’s 500 largest sales forces
· Included in Forbes magazine’s annual Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big Companies
· Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance (National Underwriter, August 2007)
· Rated Aa2 (Excellent) in insurer financial strength by Moody’s Investors Service*
· Rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company Report*
*Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)