Sales AssociateBookmark This
DescriptionThe Sales Associate will be responsible for managing and cultivating relationships with new and existing merchants. You will work to support the Sales team to ensure every merchant has an incredible experience every step of the way. This role entails a combination of sales, client service and data management and is critical to the company's growth and continued expansion. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, this role demands excellent organization skills and the ability to focus on time sensitive tasks.
Responsibilities• He/she must keep up to date on all available products and must be able to create and execute marketing activities geared at targeting potential clientele.
• He/she is expected to achieve profitable sales growth through direct sales and cold calling.
• Managing post sales process and workflow
• Fielding Merchant Inquiries and follow-up
• Interfacing with sales team on a daily basis
• Managing sales leads data
• Conducting and responding to merchant in a timely manner
• Contributing to our brand in a positive manner
RequirementsWe are looking for an energetic and talented self-starter willing to do what it takes to succeed in a fast pace environment; go-getters desiring to take on different tasks and wear many hats. At Merchant Connections, we are all active and adventurous, so we are also looking for someone who is passionate about what we're doing here.
• College degree in administration, marketing or equivalent;
• Goals, results and client oriented;
• Strong negotiation skills along with the ability to create and deliver convincing arguments;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credibility quickly with any audience;
• Superior time management, organization and problem solving skills;
• Excellent presentation, communication, oral and writing skills;
• Self motivated and self-starter;
• Proactive, creative and can think outside the box to source and prospect accounts;
• Available to work a flexible schedule, to travel at 70% of the time and to overnight travel.