Sales AssociateBookmark This
LAND OF WATER, LLC
50 TERMINAL STREET, BUILDING 1, DOCK 6 & 7
DescriptionWe are a newly launched beverage company (less than 1 year) with over 150 locations in the Boston area. Our product line involves Alkaline water called Saka which is imported from Turkey. Saka is sold in over 25 countries and Boston is the first city in the US that it has been introduced to.
We are looking for a Sales Associate that will work closely with the Head of Sales. As this is a new company there is a significant amount of opportunity to be part of an operation that is being built from ground
More information can be found on our website at www.landofwater.net
Responsibilities- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational sales objectives by strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining improvements; implementing change.
- Determining annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships