ERICKSON BEAMON SALES INTERNSHIP AT SHOWROOM SEVENShowroom Seven
ERICKSON BEAMON SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
ACCESSORIES SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
READY TO WEAR FASHION SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
Hiring / Training Insurance Agents, 6-Figure Potential for Closers. Great First Sales JobFirst Impression
Sales Associate and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
ALAC: Arizona Latin@ Arts & Cultural Center~Galeria 147
147 E. Adams St.
DescriptionALAC: Arizona Latino Arts & Cultural Center~Galeria 147 is a 50lc3 Non-Profit and Non-Partisan organization. We are located in the "Heart of downtown Phoenix." Our primary mission is to promote, preserve and create and showcase Latino/Xicano/Indigenous arts and cultures.
Date for Hire Immediately: Fall or Spring Semester and Summer Internships available.
Candidates: Seeking students and individuals who wish to work in a creative place with a creative team.
~Earn credits to be applied to graduation.
~Work with a creative team in a positive, high energy and fast paced environment with professional
staff, mentors and artists. Our team consists of dedicated individuals who enjoy people and wish to serve diverse communities through programming of visual, performing and literary arts.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education