Sotheby's Real Estate Brokerage Los Feliz Seeking Office Admin/Maketing Non Pay Interns ASAP.Sotheby's International Realty -Los Feliz/ Niko Deleon Photography
Sales DirectorGoodyHouse Chocolate Company
Sales and Marketing PAID Internship in Dynamic Motorsports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Solar Sales AmbassadorBrightCurrent
B2B Sales InternInnovative Management 360
Sales Consultant InternBookmark This
HSConsulting & Staff Agency
DescriptionBrandy’s Fantasy Photo, a part of Hoosier Big Deal LLC, is an organization where creativity meets affordability with a unique perspective that specializes in photos, videos and events. Brandy’s Fantasy Photo captures memories that will enhance the overall event, life, or celebratory moment. Locally established and thriving for over four years, this company will continue to make a positive impact on not only the photography industry, but also the families and corporations that experience the pure talent and vision.
Brandy’s Fantasy Photo is looking for talented, well-rounded applicants to serve as Sales Consultant Interns. As a Sales Consultant Intern you will learn entrepreneurial attributes as well as sharpen your sales and marketing knowledge. This is a fast pace, hands- on opportunity to flex your skills- if you are looking to start your career in sales, marketing, or you have an entrepreneurial spirit this is a great opportunity for you! Photography experience not required.
• Office location is downtown Indianapolis- Inside Designer Direct Bridal in Circle City Complex
• Business hours are Tuesday- Saturday 11A-8P
• Minimum 12 hours per week in 4-hour increments. Maximum 16 hours per week.
• Commission based opportunity
• College credit offered
• Compensated a percentage of total sales
• Accurately answer all current and potential clients’ questions regarding all products, and clearly explain product features, advantages and benefits.
• Inform the community about photography opportunities
• Update business’ social media campaigns
• Selling and executing photography packages
• Assistance to the Photography team
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Open to students currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Previous social media and marketing components experience preferred
• Excellent organizational and professional skills
• Effective oral and written communication
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)