Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Sales CoordinatorBookmark This
New View Gifts & Accessories Ltd
311 E. Baltimore Avenue
DescriptionHeadquartered in Media, PA just outside Philadelphia, New View Gifts and Accessories, Ltd. is a national leading supplier of specialty branded home décor products. Since 1996, the Company has supplied design driven innovative and unique branded products for the home, including decorative accessories, picture frames, photo albums, candles, and housewares which are sold to a diverse set retailers that include Target, Bed Bath Beyond, Kohl’s and many others throughout the U.S.
The role of Sales Coordinator is to assist the Sales Managers with maintaining the business needs of the customers accounts. Interns will get invaluable real world experience being part of a fast paced sales department.
There is the possibility that exceptional graduating interns may be asked to join our growing sales department
- Basic Knowledge of retail math
- Excel formatting knowledge for sales quotes and analysis
- Managing and setting up account online set up forms
- Coordinate sales samples and packets for meetings
- Prioritizing work flow
- Assist VP and Sales Account Managers in merchandising and account associated responsibilities
- Trade show travel, set up and showroom management
- Organizational skills for all account related material
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education