Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Sales Coordinator InternBookmark This
659 Auburn Ave
DescriptionBuild your portfolio as an intern with Camille’s Closet.
Create your dream resume by receiving hands on experience
Camille's Closet is a concept e-boutique providing feminine-chic accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for Women. Since the launch in December of 2010, this online-based boutique has captured the hearts of fashion enthusiasts looking for the perfect buy.
On July 6, 2013, Camille's Closet launched its first Showroom location. Part Boutique and part Showroom, this amazing loft style space gives Camille's Closet room to showcase the (CNC) Camille's Nail Colour collection, conduct photo shoots and host fantastic parties and Trunk Show events. Lavender and teal paint, floral prints and girly accessories galore, is what you will find when you "Shop The Closet".
She’s got an unapologetic attitude of effortless style, setting her own timeless trends. Camille’s lifestyle brand creates a culture for the Artsy, Unique, Vintage like Hipster, Dainty, and oh so Girly-Fashion enthusiast alike.
2012 marked the official launch of the Camille’s brand entrance into the private label realm releasing a stylish nail polish line called (CNC) Camille’s Nail Colour. “CNC polish is a great addition to the online boutique, as all nail polish should be a part of the wardrobe styling process.” – Owner, Aaren Camille
ResponsibilitiesThe Negotiator and Retail Expert
· Reports to Showroom Assistant
· * Develop relationships with both retail and wholesale customers
(including boutique account buyers and associate/assistant buyers)
· Mails samples to buyers
· Weekly sales and various duties assisting in showroom events
· Entering orders, follow up on shipments and accurate record keeping
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Computer Skills including knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) a must
· Able to multi task
· Detail Oriented
· Prior understanding and experience with retail math
· Enthusiastic and positive person
· Minimum of 3-6 month commitment
· Thursday – Friday 12-5 required. Some Saturday events required
· 50% off all merchandise