Sales Development InternBookmark This
100 Marine Parkway, Suite 175
Redwood City, CA
DescriptionSiSense, Silicon Valley’s newest and most innovative business intelligence (BI) software company, is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Development Intern. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is right out of college and is passionate about technology, customer satisfaction and possesses a hunter sales mentality. Your responsibilities will include developing and qualifying leads, cold calling, driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the SiSense sales team.
Why would I want to Intern at SiSense?
• Lots of very fun people,
• An incredibly well-stocked refrigerator,
• Free Jamba Juice on Friday’s!
• Gourmet coffee daily & fancy Nespresso machine on hand
• Monthly hosted Happy Hours
• Learn from the ground up how a small and scrappy startup builds a fierce sales team!
• Beautiful Redwood Shores location: running paths, walking distance to Oracle Canteen and local café’s
• Very convenient to CalTrans Belmont Train Station
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Director of Demand Generation who is based in Redwood Shores, key responsibilities for the Sales Development Intern include:
• Answer and qualify initial sales inquiries; identify and contact new prospective customers
• Extensive phone activity speaking with customers and prospects
• Entering leads and follow-up in SalesForce
• Help drive the social strategy for SiSense Prism
• Appointment scheduling and sales training / presentation support
• Provide support to outside sales team
• Work closely with corporate marketing to execute awesome online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design.
• Research various channel partners and market segments
• Other tasks as assigned
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following experience and achievements.
• Bachelor’s degree, working towards an MBA (opt)
• Working knowledge of relational database systems (optional)
• Passion, enthusiasm and a strong desire to win!
• Proven track record of success
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team-selling environment
• The ability to balance working hard, and play hard. We at SiSense love following a week of solid hard work, with solid play time!
• A commitment to first class customer service
• An ability to communicate complex technical information in a simple, clear, concise and convincing way
• Contagious passion and enthusiasm for exceptional technology
• Very comfortable working with people from different cultures and in a diverse working environment
The following experience is not required but would be valuable:
• Knowledge of BI products such as QlikView, SAP/Business Objects, IBM/Cognos, Microstrategy
• Language skills. Fluency in any language beyond English is an advantage; candidates who speak fluent Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese are much appreciated.