Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Riverside, CA)Point 180
Sales Development InternBookmark This
100 Marine Parkway, Suite 175
Redwood City, CA
DescriptionSiSense, Silicon Valley’s newest and most innovative business intelligence (BI) software company, is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Development Intern. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is right out of college and is passionate about technology, customer satisfaction and possesses a hunter sales mentality. Your responsibilities will include developing and qualifying leads, cold calling, driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the SiSense sales team.
Why would I want to Intern at SiSense?
• Lots of very fun people,
• An incredibly well-stocked refrigerator,
• Free Jamba Juice on Friday’s!
• Gourmet coffee daily & fancy Nespresso machine on hand
• Monthly hosted Happy Hours
• Learn from the ground up how a small and scrappy startup builds a fierce sales team!
• Beautiful Redwood Shores location: running paths, walking distance to Oracle Canteen and local café’s
• Very convenient to CalTrans Belmont Train Station
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Director of Demand Generation who is based in Redwood Shores, key responsibilities for the Sales Development Intern include:
• Answer and qualify initial sales inquiries; identify and contact new prospective customers
• Extensive phone activity speaking with customers and prospects
• Entering leads and follow-up in SalesForce
• Help drive the social strategy for SiSense Prism
• Appointment scheduling and sales training / presentation support
• Provide support to outside sales team
• Work closely with corporate marketing to execute awesome online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design.
• Research various channel partners and market segments
• Other tasks as assigned
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following experience and achievements.
• Bachelor’s degree, working towards an MBA (opt)
• Working knowledge of relational database systems (optional)
• Passion, enthusiasm and a strong desire to win!
• Proven track record of success
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team-selling environment
• The ability to balance working hard, and play hard. We at SiSense love following a week of solid hard work, with solid play time!
• A commitment to first class customer service
• An ability to communicate complex technical information in a simple, clear, concise and convincing way
• Contagious passion and enthusiasm for exceptional technology
• Very comfortable working with people from different cultures and in a diverse working environment
The following experience is not required but would be valuable:
• Knowledge of BI products such as QlikView, SAP/Business Objects, IBM/Cognos, Microstrategy
• Language skills. Fluency in any language beyond English is an advantage; candidates who speak fluent Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese are much appreciated.