Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Build skills in marketing and customer serviceNew York Life Insurance Company
Marketing RepresentativeInnovate Industries, Inc.
Beauty Industry InternshipAnthony Brands
Sales Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a web based sports video company working with teams all over the world.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with great conversation skills. This work is part time, 3 days a week, in the mornings, and virtual. The tasks involve qualifying our leads through initial phone calls. This isn't cold calling, but warm calling.
You will learn how the sales process works in the new age of saas software, and also learn some of the most valuable skills they don't teach you in school.
Responsibilities1) the job is simply qualifying a list of leads each week
2) we'll provide you a list each week of warm leads to call once
3) you wont be expected to sell, but just read an intro line to qualify whether they are really interested
4) you'll track your call results and report them each day
Requirements1) must have high speed internet and a computer
2) must be great at conversation
3) sales experience is welcomed, but you wont be selling
4) highly motivated
5) must be available in the mornings Tue-Thur