Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Sales Effectiveness InternBookmark This
Perceptive Software, Inc. is seeking to grow our Sales Team. The Sales Effectiveness Intern provides turnkey support to the Perceptive Software Sales Team. If you are energetic, people-oriented and like working in a high-tech environment you'll enjoy working with our world-class sales team and high profile customers. As a member of the Sales Team you will be responsible for direct support of initiatives and projects that support the education and development of the global Perceptive Software Sales team.
As a member of the Sales Team your responsibilities would include
- Manage the training calendar, sending invites for courses and tracking attendance at certain events.
- Support content creation and administration via the corporate Learning Management System.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide back-up office support in other areas as needed.
- Perceptive Software is a rapid growth technology company with a solid, profitable operating history. Communication is a key element of our plans for the company's growth, and we seek a sales professional who can fit into this fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company is characterized by extremely bright and creative team members.
- As a member of the Sales Team you will need to be competent in managing your time and activities. You will be detail oriented and will demand excellence of yourself and your peers. Prior experience in a technical environment is helpful. We are a small company and the right contributor will have great impact on our success and our quality of life while at work.
- A successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be motivated to help others. A strong investigation and research aptitude is requested. Ability to learn technical information and communicate technical details required. Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university on a full-time basis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear, use hands for computer controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Regularly sets up, adjusts, assembles, controls, tests and operates computer equipment to generate input and output and transmit data.