Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Sergio Rossi Wholesale and Buying Internship - For IMMEDIATE STARTSergio Rossi
Business Development / Sales InternFarmers Insurance, The Schroeder Agency
Communications InternBlazing Paddles
Business Development / Sales InternDreams Animation
Sales EngineerBookmark This
2360 Walsh Avenue
Santa Clara, CA
The Sales Engineer is a critical part of the sales team. Using a broad base of knowledge about hardware systems, computers and software, the Sales Engineer supports the sales department, both before and after sales, by answering technical questions from potential customers and serving as the expert when it comes to customers’ technical and operational needs. Other areas of responsibility include giving technical sales presentations, attending tradeshows and conferences, and analyzing and comparing the technical features of products.
VeriPic® will give you the training and guidance you need to grow your career. The company is currently in a stage of exponential growth and we are looking for the right people to join our team. We strongly promote from within so if you enjoy learning in a fast-paced environment, are motivated to exceed expectations and achieve a higher career status then you will have the opportunity to advance quickly. Help make a difference in law enforcement and government communities.
A Look Into Veripic:
For immediate consideration please send current/updated resumes to RTendencia@Veripic.com
• Deliver technical solutions to current and prospective customers via web conferencing.
• Work with account managers to optimize customer experiences with VeriPic products.
• Communicate effectively with IT departments to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
• Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs and RFPs.
• Prepare and deliver sales demonstrations.
• Test user systems.
• Travel to various tradeshows (up to 1 week per month).
• Four- year university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics or related field
• Ability to define problems, establish facts and draw contextually appropriate conclusions
• Strong technical communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong persuasive skills
• Ability to establish and foster long-term customer relationships
• Familiarity with common hardware systems
• Familiarity with the Microsoft stack, including Windows Server OS, Windows Client OS and SQL Server
(US Citizenship is required for this position. Our product is a security product and Federal Law requires that only US Citizens come in contact with our products. All candidates must pass a background check. VeriPic is a drug free, smoke free work environment.)