1125 Burlington Mall Rd.
Description20/20 Companies is a nationwide direct sales and marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients in many different sales channels including Retail, Business to Business and Door to Door. We are headquartered in Fort Worth at Texas Motor Speedway and are one of the city's largest companies with offices in major cities across the United States providing coast-to-coast coverage. 20/20 specializes in consumer, retail and business to business sales in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Wireless, Cable, Energy and Office Supplies.
As a Retail Sales Representative with 20/20 Companies, you will implement a consultative sales approach that builds customer confidence and delivers the right solutions for customer needs. You will escort customers to relevant displays, explain Verizon FiOS products and services and market those products and services in various ways to generate brand awareness.
As a Retail Sales Representative with 20/20 Companies, we look for candidates that have a strong work ethic, a professional attitude and appearance and superb communication skills. You must be able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Those that display integrity as well as a strong commitment to customer service are also people that 20/20 Companies seek out.
ResponsibilitiesAdditional responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative include:
• Accurately and efficiently processing customer transactions using our real-time activation computer system
• Interacting professionally and courteously at all times with customers and store employees
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals set by 20/20 Companies and Verizon
• Submitting paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
• Troubleshooting customer problems related to equipment or service
• Ensuring that your retail location is operationally ready at all times and that each customer has a positive experience
• Updating customer accounts in CRM software program
• Maintaining up-to-date product knowledge
• Attending sales meetings
Requirements• High school diploma or GED
• 18 years of age or older
• Minimum 6 months commission-based sales experience required, wireless or telecommunications sales experience preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Strong sales closing abilities