Sales/Merchandising InternThe Natori Company
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Sales & Business Development Intern at a Travel StartupVisit.org
Public Relations SpecialistOPCC Technologies
Business Administration, Communication, Public Relations, - Account Managment InternshipMCO
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Advertising Sales Account ExecutiveTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Mens Apparel and Accessories Sales/Admin InternFilipacchi
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: August 12 2013
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 10/01/13 — ?
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionInternships in Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Event Planning!
JusCollege is the easiest way to plan, organize, and book your next social experience. We focus on customer happiness, quality products, and creating amazing experiences for our customers. JusCollege is serving 50 colleges and has nearly 60,000 customers on the West Coast and Midwest.
Be a part of a young and dynamic start-up JusCollege.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Graphic Design
- Event Planning
You will gain industry experience amongst a team of hard working self-starters.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will vary based per position.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Contribute to and assist in content creation for social media platforms
- Work with team on how to increase user engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the sales fulfillment process
- Help plan and coordinate sales and marketing events
- Resolve customer service requests and questions
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education