Inside Sales RepresentativeWaterstone Mortgage
Sales/ Customer Support InternBraveBits
Fishbone Skateboards Sales InternFishbone Skateboards
Account Executive internshipGood Work(s) Make a Difference
Virtual Paid Sales & Marketing Internship - Event Promotions & ManagementDigital Cloud Innovations
Sales Intern - Chinese SpeakingBookmark This
280 Summer Street 9th floor
DescriptionBoston Technologies provides technology and liquidity solutions for banks and brokerages in the foreign exchange, commodities, and futures industries. Our Business Intelligence Specialists are key to cultivating new relationships and maintaining the highest degree of satisfaction for our existing client base.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve:
• Prospecting new clients -- Calling on different financial institutions like banks and established brokerages to discuss their current business model and speak with them about needs they have for technology and liquidity.
• After initial consultation, discussing how Boston Technologies could be a fit in their business model to help increase profits and expand growth.
• Upon closing a client: creation of contracts and in-depth negotiations on terms and pricing with C-level executives.
• Calling on live and existing clients to discuss current products and needs for new technology such as liquidity and plug-ins.
• Periodically working with clients to determine their individual needs for product customization and liaising with the engineering team to implement custom solutions.
• Relationship management for live clients -- Consulting with them on a wide range of topics such as customer retention, prospecting new clients, and implementing new technology innovations.
• Assisting Boston Technologies with various tasks such as marketing, website development, new lead generation, blog articles for website, product branding, and newsletter creation.
RequirementsMust speak Chinese
Be flexible to work some evening hours.