Sales InternBookmark This
12700 ne 124th st #17
DescriptionModular Organics is looking for a Part-Time sales Intern for our location in Kirkland, Wa.
This company is focused on sustainable and organic agriculture for the urban marketplace. We supply the tools and advice our customers need in order to automate their own home garden, whether they plan to grow indoors or outside. Our products range from the essentials, such as greenhouses and grow tents, to specialized grow packages that include shelves, LED lights, and trays to match your every need.
This position will include tasks on sales, marketing, product development, and basic office administration.
We are looking for an excited and driven individual who shares the same passion as us for promoting a convenient and healthy lifestyle. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a growing industry and become a part of hardworking team who strive to be the leaders of this movement in the Pacific Northwest region.
Applicants must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Present and sell company products
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Respond to customer concerns in a timely, courteous, and knowledgeable manner.
• Communicate new product opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to all members of the team
• Other duties as assigned.