Sales InternBookmark This
555 116th Ave NE Suite 242
DescriptionWe seek a strong Sales Intern who can quickly generate new leads in the education sector, contact prospects via phone, email, and social networks, and set appointments for our Business Development Manager and CEO.
GreenBridge Computing is a technology startup based in Bellevue, Washington. Our mission is to sustainably bridge the digital divide for millions of students by connecting schools and libraries with top quality computer workstations at a fraction of the cost of conventional PCs.
How do we do that? Today’s PCs have become so powerful that a typical user only consumes a tiny fraction of a computer’s capacity. The result: untapped opportunity to optimize that unused capacity to deliver increased value to the user. Instead of purchasing and managing 10 PCs, an organization can now buy one single PC that can support 10 or more workstations, each with its own monitor, mouse, and keyboard, and completely independent computing environment.
GreenBridge Computing’s unique plug-and-play solution offers superior performance, unmatched affordability, and is custom-designed to each organization’s unique needs – whether they have 10 workstations or 10,000.
The Sales Intern will work directly with the Business Development Manager and CEO on sales efforts, connecting with education IT professionals through multiple channels, driving lead generation and awareness for the company
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Intern will be responsible for the following:
• Prospecting, generating sales leads for sales team (from publicly-available information on school district websites)
• Contacting new prospects to uncover needs
• Generating awareness around the GreenBridge Computing solution
• Collaborating with the CEO on marketing campaigns and events
Requirements• Dynamic, outgoing, entrepreneurial personality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Sales / marketing experience preferred
• Business, marketing, communication major preferred
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision