Sales Representative/Product Support (20160353)EnerSys
Financial AdvisorAXA Advisors, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternSEVERFIELD PLC
Business Development / Sales InternAsarco Company
Account Executive/Sales Position -- Advertising, Graphics, Printing, Paid PositionSRM Graphics and Printing
Business Development / Sales InternJedvice LLC
Salesperson InternGracia Fashion
Sales / Business Development InternFinally Free Productions
Sales InternBookmark This
535 Connecticut Avenue
Posted: December 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAflac is more than a Duck. It is more than a job. It is a unique opportunity to follow your passion and set your own unlimited goals. A rewarding career with the flexibility, freedom, and growth potential that puts you in charge of your life and the way you prefer to live.
Aflac Internship Opportunity
Do you thrive in an environment where you control your own destiny? At Aflac, we understand that financial stability is a key ingredient to personal and professional happiness. Our associates enjoy the benefits of entrepreneurship while being backed by the strength and stability of the Aflac brand. Associates work in a professional business-to-business sales environment with a focus on helping people protect what’s most important to them with the security Aflac provides.
By representing Aflac, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time and schedule in a position with unlimited earning potential.
Responsibilities• Responsible for generating, qualifying and contacting sales leads; manages activities that lead to account acquisition and enrollment
• Maintains current knowledge of market conditions and trends through comprehensive training, research and sharing of information within the Aflac Field Force
• Learns and develops sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential business
• Ensures accurate reporting, timely response intervals and strategic development of sales objectives
• Fosters a unified, integrated team environment among all associates
• Builds relationships with businesses, learns their needs, and develops a win/win plan to meet those needs
• Consults with C Level personnel to help businesses manage escalating benefits costs without reducing employee morale
Requirements• Students working towards bachelor’s/associate’s degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA preferred
• Sales or customer service experience is a plus