Sales InternBookmark This
1530 High St.
DescriptionLifeBound is searching for a self-motivated, driven, and innovative intern to add to the sales team. As an integral part of LifeBound’s team, the sales intern relays the value of the products and services to potential clients. We find success in the sales field by recruiting people with excellent selling and communication capabilities and a drive to learn and improve.
LifeBound is a small student success and transition company based out of beautiful Colorado. Not only are we located off of the longest continuous road in America, but we help pave the long, winding roads to success for people across this nation. Because LifeBound is a small company, the opportunity to make a great impact in a positive way lies directly in front of those who work for and with us. This size allows us to be supple, and allows interns to quickly develop relations with coworkers of many backgrounds. This diversity and closeness means that, not only will the sales intern learn the key skills to sell a product, but will learn the many facets within the small business. We make interns bound for life. You are LifeBound.
Responsibilities• Utilize online databases to compile contacts for various schools
• Reach out via telephone to potential researched clients
• Communicate the products and services that LifeBound provides, as well as our beliefs and goals
• Send out follow-up emails to the people you contact to build and maintain a relationship
• Help plan and lead weekly meetings for entire staff
• Participate and take notes for weekly sales meetings
• Locally promote and sell services and materials to potential clients
Requirements• Motivation to seek new sales opportunities
• Organization skills to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Efficiency in Microsoft Excel to organize data in a clear, concise, and meaningful way
• Willingness to take on unfamiliar projects
• Strong oral and written skills for following up with potential clients
• Creativity with thinking up new means to reach out to customers
• High School or College student or graduate
• Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word proficiency