Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales InternshipBookmark This
5999 Ridgeview St. Unit A
DescriptionAre you passionate about sales? Driven to succeed and have strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy working with leading-edge technology and want to collaborate with highly talented people? If so, then apply today for a paid internship with CPI Solutions! CPI Solutions Sales Associates Program is designed specifically for university graduates early-in-career developments, who aspire to become the next generation of sales leaders. This hands-on program provides educational and experiential training that will help you develop into a successful Account Manager within CPI.
This role enables you to advance your career rapidly by providing the training and resources needed to become part of a successful, industry-leading sales organization. During the first three months of the program you will expand your sales and business acumen, increase technical knowledge and develop executive presentation skills. The on-the-job training is a blend of web-based, hands-on and self-paced delivery.
Throughout the remaining nine months of the program, in parallel with continued education, you will move into a sales quota-carrying role. This role utilizes the on-the-job sales experience of interacting with customers, distributors and manufactures with the support of CPI’s seasoned sales professionals.
After successfully completing the one-year program, you will have the opportunity to graduate into an Account Manager role within the sales organization, where you can continue to thrive in this very rewarding career.
A Successful Intern will become:
• Customer Oriented – The drive to start business relationships with the attitude and ability to maintain and grow them.
• An Effective Communicator – The ability to assist the Engineering community in presenting technical solutions, as well as listening to and interpreting customer requirements.
• A Leader – The ability to persuade and influence opinions, overcome challenges confidently, as well as recommending the best solution for the customer.
• An Employee – Can receive and manage constructive feedback, as well as taking proactive responsibility to develop and learn from experiences.
• Achievement Oriented – Motivated by challenges and able to consistently deliver, as well as aiming to exceed CPI and customer targets
• A Successful Team Player – The ability to take on a lead role, motivate a team and drive towards a goal
ResponsibilitiesFull time - or part-time
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) as well as fluent in local language for country of application
• Sales experience required (including retail sales, corporate internships or entrepreneurial programs)
• Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Finance degree preferred
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country the candidate is applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)