Sales Intern at an Industry-Changing Logistics StartupBookmark This
DescriptionOur company is a rapidly growing startup in the logistics space. We are building technology that will revolutionize a multi-billion dollar industry and our founder was named among Businessweek’s ‘Best Young Entrepreneurs.’
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented intern to support our business development efforts. We’re a small startup, so you will have an immediate impact. You’ll gain meaningful experience developing customer leads, establishing a relationship with those leads, and building new sales channels. No coffee fetching.
If you would like to work in a dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial and rewarding environment, our company is the place for you.
This is a full-time paid internship. As we grow, there will be an opportunity to transition to a permanent position with benefits and equity upside. Our office is located in San Francisco. You may also work virtually. We welcome applications from strong candidates based anywhere in the U.S.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to your resume, please include your SAT scores and a brief paragraph that explains your interest in this position.
Responsibilities• Outbound calling on targeted accounts to qualify leads and assist in setting up meetings with our management team.
• Regularly create and customize demand-generation messaging for improved outbound call efforts.
• Ensure pipeline growth within target markets.
• Conduct business-to-business sales activities for the services that we will be offering.
Requirements• Strong results oriented performer with a demonstrated drive to succeed.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to dynamic business needs and opportunities and prioritize time accordingly.
• Strong organizational skills; ability and willingness to do whatever is necessary to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and the ability/willingness to learn.
• Combined SAT score of 1650 (1100 prior to May 2005) or higher.
• Recent college graduates are welcome.