Sales AssistantJK Logistical Operations
Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Sales Internship - Carbondale, ILBookmark This
Wirtz Beverage IL
DescriptionPaid internship opportunity to gain experience and insights of WBI selling divisions. To drive volume and profit growth in accounts by supporting sales teams in merchandising activities. Must be able to work an 8 hour day on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• Communicate merchandising tactics to accounts. Pack out shelves, build and refresh displays, place POS and stock cold box.
• Coordinate timing of merchandising activities with salesperson and Key Account Managers.
• Merchandise back-room inventory at retail
• Merchandise product deliveries to shelf and floor
• Maintain shelf schematic compliance
• Identify and communicate competitive activities back to the organization/Trade Development.
• Effectively communicate through written and oral means, results, ideas and recommendations to field marketing and senior management
• Continual development of Industry, Channel and Brand knowledge.
• Obtain feedback from accounts on effectiveness of consumer programming and report trends to management.
• Assist sales teams in coordinating and monitoring product sampling events and provide feedback on results of event.
• Attend sales meetings, trainings, and new product launch meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
Must be able to:
• Demonstrate good communication skills - must possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, internal and external.
• Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
• Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
• Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
• Work well in a busy environment and adapt quickly to changing situations.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and planning skills.
• Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail
• Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University. Students should be entering their junior or senior year.
• Pursuing a degree program with preferred major in Marketing or Communications.
• Overall GPA minimum of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale
• Essay complete 350 words on career goals
• Two written recommendation letters
• Must be 21 yrs of age
• Valid driver’s license
• Valid auto insurance & access to reliable vehicle
Physical Demands of Job:
• Carrying and lifting of 45 to 65 pounds
• Overhead reaching and immediate reaching to perform various duties
• Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
• Squatting or bending to perform various duties