Sales AssistantJK Logistical Operations
Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Sales Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
26 Eastmans Rd
DescriptionWorkplaceDiversity.com is a specialized online advertising firm located in Parsippany, NJ. We are seeking students who are interested in an internship to gain experience with online marketing, sales, sales support, cold calling and lead generation. Internships are currently available and are open to all students who are interested.
Internships consist of approximately 15-30 hours per week for the duration of a given semester. Opportunities are available in the spring, summer, fall, and on an abbreviated basis during the winter break. Interns will earn valuable work experience and skills that will be useful throughout their careers. This internship experience is tailored to each student’s individual strengths, with a concentration in marketing, sales and diversity training.
WorkplaceDiversity.com, the source for diversity talent®, is the preeminent job search web site for Corporate Recruiters who are seeking experienced diverse talent. Our goal is to create a connection between companies that support diversity and experienced, distinct candidates by providing one location for recruiters to post open positions.
RequirementsTo be considered:
• Candidates should be majoring in business / marketing / sales or a related field
• Be organized and able to multitask
• Candidates must be able to travel to and from our office in Parsippany
• Candidates should be able to work independently as well as with a team
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, power point, excel, outlook) and IE / Fire Fox.
• Knowledge of SalesForce is recommended but not required.
• Candidates can receive college credit and will be given a stipend upon completion with opportunity to make a commission % upon that.
• Candidates will gain experience reaching out and building relationships with clients through various forms of communication.