Sales InternshipBookmark This
The Waller Group
5115 McKinney Ave,, Suite F
DescriptionWaller Group Properties
Internship and Apprentice Opportunity
“Get Paid To Learn! Develop Sales Skills, Habits, and learn what it takes to be a Million Dollar Producer”
Waller Group is a boutique brokerage in Dallas, TX. Founded by Realtor, Logan Waller, Previously ranked within the top 5 agents in the world by Wall Street Journal (2008,2009) Waller Group proctors the same innovative and entrepreneurial approach to candidates with potential to succeed in the residential and commercial field of sales brokerage.
Our objective is to offer interns the best professional and educational experience possible in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment. Select individuals may qualify to participate in an unpaid internship with Apprentice opportunities for fast growth in our Dallas office.
Waller Group Sales Agents:
1. The average agent gross commission income in 2012 for Waller Group Property Realtors was over $100,000 per agent…
2. Waller Group Top Producers earn over $250,000 a year in sales commissions….Current Top Producer Jeanie Nixon will earn over $1,500,000,000 in commissions for 2013.
Growth Opportunities for Candidate include:
1. Compensation paid for appointments set and attended by Waller Group agents
2. Upon 100 appointments attended intern will qualify for free real estate licensing courses and qualify to work as a sales agent*
3. Candidate will qualify for reduced start up expenses, waived training fees, and marketing launch when licensing courses are completed.
4. Waller Group Internship graduate is guaranteed $100,000 in gross sales commission earnings their first 15 months upon completion of internship.
5. Work from home and virtual practice throughout Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and the DFW metroplex…Waller Group agents are trained to develop focus on hyper local market knowledge, allowing the option for practicing throughout the Texas major metro markets.
6. Candidate will qualify for advanced placement upon completion of internship.
a. Reduced start up fees
b. Personal coaching with Logan Waller and access to the best trainers, consultants, and agents in the nation.
c. Preference for Waller Group buyer and seller sales referrals
ResponsibilitiesJob and Training Description:
1. Practical daily application of on the job sales prospecting, including daily over the phone prospecting
2. Over $20,000 of sales training, coaching, and mentorship offered within 6 month program
3. Personal Sales Coaching and training from founder, Logan Waller
4. Development and training on the sales process, which can translate to any industry
5. Training sessions with other top producing agents and Waller Group Sales Meetings
6. Opportunity for advanced Apprentice placement with a top producer (after 180 day initial internship)
1. Proactive, Intuitive with a strong work ethic
2. Passion for growth, upward mobility and financial success
3. High emotional IQ and strong communication skills
4. Passion for residential real estate or commercial real estate with strong customer service skills
5. 20-40+ hours required on site per week.