Sales InternshipBookmark This
4901 Kesslersville Road
DescriptionTake a look inside many of the world’s most recognizable landmarks, and you will find Victaulic piping systems. Whether it’s joining pipe at the Hoover Dam or the Bird’s Nest National Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Victaulic is there. Our industry-leading fire suppression systems also protect many of the world's greatest treasures. Founded in 1925 and based in Easton, Pennsylvania, Victaulic is the world's leading ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of mechanical pipe-joining products with 3,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for bright, innovative, goal-driven, motivated, and friendly individuals to become part of our team. If you would like to join a company that embodies the rare combination of global industry leadership with the personal feel and advantatges of private ownership, we invite you to explore our career opportunities. Our diverse openings include positions in Sales, Engineering, Corporate Operations, as well as College Internships.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Internship program is a 10 week exploration that provides a well-rounded, real-world look in to what it means to be a sales professional at Victaulic. Sales Interns begin their journey at our corporate headquarters in Easton, PA for the first half of the internship program. For those five weeks at Headquarters, they participate in sales training as well as complete several rotations through key sales support departments. Their time is spent gaining the product knowledge and sales foundation they need to be successful in the field. At the completion of their corporate rotations, sales interns spend the remaining five weeks in the field shadowing sales representatives and managers, applying their skills and actively participating in sales activities. Field assignments and locations will be determined by the program facilitators. Sales Interns should expect to participate in the following activities:
• Gain exposure to sales support departments such as Sales Training, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, Manufacturing and Operations.
• Hands-on exposure to Victaulic products including but not limited to Valves, Couplings, Fire Protection System and Grooving tools.
• Sales Calls.
• Site Visits.
• Sales Presentations.
• Competitive Analysis. The Intern will be also mentored and trained in problem solving techniques, sales techniques and product knowledge. - See more at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=VICTAULIC&cws=1&rid=814#sthash.PHiSV9ff.dpuf
Requirements• GPA: 3.0 minimum
• Major: Marketing, Sales, Communication, Business, Related
• Superior presentation skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team collaboration
• Must be graduating in December 2014 or May 2015 to be considered
• Must be able to commit to the full 10 week program - See more at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=VICTAULIC&cws=1&rid=814#sthash.PHiSV9ff.dpuf