Sales InternshipBookmark This
Kris Gilbertson Media
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Sales internship working for an International Business?
Are you Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and working with small business owners (real estate agents, insurance agents, professionals) helping to promote a Social CRM (contact management and marketing relationship system) for Small Business.
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business that has been building custom marketing systems for the past 11 years for some of the top companies in the world.
Our secret to success is a proprietary technology that enables Instant notifications for business owners to know when their prospects are engaging with their marketing, videos, emails, etc. We have a highly intuitive mobile platform that makes taking their businesses online more simple and effective for their busy businesses.
This position is paid based on performance of sales with small businesses. We offer Exceptional training and real-world sales principles and training. You will learn the in’s and out’s of connecting with business owners, setting appointments, and closing the business.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience.
Interns applying for this internship should be Business and /or Communications majors with great communication skills, hungry to learn, and want to help business owners take their businesses online. This can turn into a full –time sales position for the right person.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Contacting Small Business Owners primarily phone and may use Linkedin
-Ability to get past the gate keeper and connect with the Realtor or Insurance Agent
-Be able to read a script but bring your personality in the conversation for fun ; Familiar with google calenders, gotomeeting, and email
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media, press and article writing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Here are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST)
What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required
- Position available immediately
- This is an paid based on performance of sales internship.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.