WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Internship PositionBookmark This
11077 Biscayne BLVD
North Miami, FL
DescriptionAlix Desulme and Associates, Direct Marketing and Public Relations Firm, Seek creative, high energy individual with attention to detail, determination and an entrepreneurial spirit for a Sales internship. This is an unpaid internship to allow individuals that are interested in marketing, communications and public relations to get their foot in the door, build their resume and build a network while having fun in a business environment. It is also a great opportunity to learn from opportunity to learn from AD& Associates who have a wealth of knowledge and over 10 years experience working with the Haitian and Caribbean market in the Southeastern United States.
Responsibilities• Completing sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and other reports.
• Conducting research on company and other assigned projects
• Providing assistant to Operations Director.
• Assisting in writing and editing marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, etc.
• Maintaining project tracking spread sheets and business line marketing calendars.
• Maintaining a calendar of events for the organization
• Research bids, RFQ’s on the Florida Vendor System daily
• Providing administrative aid for various projects related to market, which includes project meetings schedule, minutes of meeting, transcribe notes and compose memos.
• Assisting in preparing press releases, company newsletter and event announcements.
• Updating company Contact list on a monthly basis.
• Assisting in promotional strategies and product development when needed.
• Providing personal and administrative support to directors. The support includes running errands, coordinating travel arranging, prepare appointments and agendas.
If you’re interested please call