Sales Manager / Call Center Sales / Graduate Level - Bilingual a PLUS - * SuperStar WantedBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionInternship Opp for highly driven experienced Sales Manager intern to develop sales team
for international business system for web/ call. internet mktg.
Rally w/ a top member in your class to join you on this project.
LRT has a virtual call center – w/ remote workforce ready to be launched.
We require a graduate level intern with related sales team management experience to finalize
the testing and tweaking of scripts, emails, and docs for our outbound sales system.
This means establishing the team you wish to manage - tweaking pre-existing scripts,
updating all documentation, training, SOP's, finalizing workflow, setting sales quotas, establishing
reporting metrics, and more.
** If you’re great at this position, you’ll know everything we need.
** This is a project based internship- to evolve into FT career, offering very high earning potential.
** Internship is UNPAID for a short period to test your knowledge and capabilities and then there
is a generous stipend paid at the completion of the setup and again at project launch.
** Must be available to start immediately ( at least part time) . Work into full time for summer.
Sales is the department that makes it all happen – the face of our company to our largest customer
base: large and mid sized corporations across North America.
We are powered by one of the most effective sales strategies and systems of its kind. We are fortunate to
have great products, that are in high demand, w/low resistance sales, valuable product, and high
conversion rates. We are the Ultimate Workplace being virtual with flexible hours.
We have a young energetic team of high achievers to support your every need from IT to copywriting.
ResponsibilitiesThe sales manager intern will spend the majority of time setting up and testing outbound sales
processes in an effort to integrate it seamlessly into our business system.
- Create outbound sales campaign for establishing JV marketing partnerships with larger organizations.
- Integrate all sales scripts and supporting documentation into CRM and call center solution.
- Setup email follow up sequences, into CRM and test each process prior to launch.
- Tweak existing SOP -standard operating procedure manual to meet sales training requirements.
- Screen record and screen shot training process for training manual.
- Provide all supporting processes and documentation - sales quotas, sales reports, bounce rates,
- You’ll be responsible for setup & training of the system and sales team to generate revenue
for defined accounts and prospect territories.
- You'll work closely with owners to refine a consultative sales method, and offer creative solutions to
help them reach their business and sales objectives.
- The Sales manager will create the system necessary to provide the highest level of customer service and expand
revenue opportunities by maximizing the reach for Lifemapz.com, and related website solutions.
- You will have the unique opportunity to present software solutions and make recommendations in partnership
with your colleagues at LRT.
RequirementsFive reasons you should NOT apply:
1. If you don’t embrace challenges that will reward a stellar effort.
2. If you don’t like working from home.
3. If you don’t go the extra mile and do more than is expected.
4. If you are undecided about your chosen career path and may not finish your task.
5. If you can’t play nice and collaborate with your partners in our business units.
6. If you can't put others success in front of your own, knowing reciprocity will pay you more.
Are you paying attention? We have minimum qualifications.
• 3+ years proven experience in a sales manager incentive based revenue generation role
• Knowledge of media and competitive sales landscape, including selling points for competition such
as radio, television, other internet sites, local newspapers, etc. strongly preferred
• Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems- Sugar CRM.
• Publishing industry and media experience strongly preferred
• Candidate must have superior closing and consulting skills
• University graduate level preferred or College level