WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales / Marketing AssistantBookmark This
1027 South Clinton Ave
DescriptionWe are open to new interns that are interested in gaining experience in working with our sales and marketing department. While the world of online marketing may still be progressive in growth, the fundamentals of sound business practice remain traditionally basic. The true challenge lies in merging several key human capital strategies together, to increase performance, productivity and profitability of the company. Here at CoreCentive, we recognize the need for innovative solutions that unite talent management and workforce recognition to drive behavior that leads to profitability
Responsibilities• Prepare written documentation for marketing by gathering information and materials from clients?
• Plan concepts by studying information and competitors?• Handle phone calls, attend meetings with upper management and clients, and work directly with senior project managers?
• Solve business problems and support business infrastructure for internal clients?
• Present concepts and services to current and potential clients.?
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identity targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.?
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Commission will be paid on deals that the intern closes for the company
RequirementsHigh School Diploma or GED Equivalent
?Currently enrolled in a 4-Year Collegiate Institution (Preferred)?
GPA of 3.2 or higher (Preferred)