Business Development / Sales InternModelCall Magazine
Sotheby's Real Estate Brokerage Los Feliz Seeking Office Admin/Maketing Non Pay Interns ASAP.Sotheby's International Realty -Los Feliz/ Niko Deleon Photography
Sales DirectorGoodyHouse Chocolate Company
Sales and Marketing PAID Internship in Dynamic Motorsports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Solar Sales AmbassadorBrightCurrent
Sales & Marketing AssistantBookmark This
499 Park Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionUS Branch for French Luxury Tabletop Brands is seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern that will assist US Sales Director in all sales and marketing activities. The brand is internationally recognized and is distributed and sold Worldwide thru Company Boutiques, Luxury National and Independent Retailers, and with the Hotel/Restaurant Trade.
This internship position will work directly with US Sales Management, customer service & national sales account representatives. Must be proficient in in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
The US subsidiary is a small office environment consisting of Sales Director, Accountant and Customer Service Representative. Additionally there are approx 15 Sales Representatives in the field and the NY Flagship Store on Madison Ave. This internship is for school credit only and a weekly stipend will be given for lunch and transportation.
Assist Sales Director and Account Executives with sales and market analysis, collateral requests, sale orders, budget forecast, preparation for major retailer account, presentations, and for Trade Shows.
Field Sales Staff Support
• Fulfill collateral requests for sales representatives
• Coordinate training packets for sales and retailer training programs
• Fulfill sample requests for representatives
• Maintain sales binder for new representatives
• Prepare Sales Analysis Reports
PR & Marketing Support:
• Fulfill Editorial Requests
• Maintain Press Log
• Update ongoing Press Presentation on PowerPoint for monthly communication to staff
• Update Website with France
• Create and prepare sales communication programs (email blasts, sample sale communication, price lists, new collection file)
• Maintain and update Customer/Press Databases for email communication.
• Assist Sales Director in preparation for all Trade Shows.